Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's Off to Work I Go...


After a nice refreshing vacation to Washington, I was off to work again... I get Friday off though which is a big WAHOO for me. When I got back to work I was welcomed with open arms and felt very appreciated. Today I realized at how proud of myself I am. I have learned so much, and I feel that I really am good at my job. Everyone around me is always encouraging me as well which helps a lot. I started to realize today that I love being knowledgeable in my job. Even though everyone else at my job is awesome as well... It makes me feel good that I am good at my job. Even though sometimes I get down about the way things go, I have a lot of loyal people behind me and a ton of support... and I really need to keep that in the back of my mind. Even though today was a little stressful, I had a great day and am open to all the challenges that lay ahead. We all had to do a second interview with one of the new applicants for the Hygiene Assistant, and I thought she was a great applicant! She seems to positive, and ready to learn. We have two more to meet, and I'm sure it'll be a hard decision. I get to train whoever does get hired and I'm excited to see how it goes after the last experience which was really hard! There's a girl at work who takes credit for other people's work and doesn't have the most integrity. So, I pray that we get someone who is really in this to be here and to help everyone out. I'm crossing my fingers... Night Night for me have to be up with the birds tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I love your new look, Smarty! It looks like the Campbell's style! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No surprise there... You've always been good at, done well with what has been in front of you! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny!!!

    You write soooo well! I enjoy every post. Keep on it bruce!

    ReplyDelete