Monday, June 22, 2009

A Quiet Day Off

Monday's are my day off where most of the world is busy at work. This means the pool will most likely be empty, the outside air is quiet, and I am free to clean and enjoy as I wish. Today, I should probably do the dishes, maybe some laundry, and some definite vacuuming is on the list as well. I will prob go enjoy myself at the pool first and then take care of all the fun cleaning! I also have a doctor's appt. at 2:30 and I think a Brownie Batter Blizzard is on the schedule as well. When Scott and I were at the ultra sound on Saturday, we got to see the heartbeat which was very cool. It's crazy how something like that can be in my tummy. It's very cool and satisfying to see the heart beat. Next Saturday I'll be on a plane to Washington to see the fam, and it'll be odd to be back in Washington after so long but I'm sure it'll be fun. Scott will be busy with painting the nursery a nice green color that we picked out, and I hope it all goes smoothly. The one negative thing about Monday is that the next day I have to go back to work but for some reason I feel okay with having to go back to work tomorrow. In a short week I'll be an assistant, and won't have to be training the new Hygiene Assistant. It's not that I don't like training but it is very diffucult for me to train someone who doesn't pick up on things as quickly as most people do. I also feel like this employee is lying to me alot and as soon as I'm not there to train her any longer, she'll just stoop back to her old ways... Oh well I guess she'll being digging her own grave and the only thing I have any control over is my work ethic. Hopefully everything this week goes over smoothly!

2 comments:

  1. New background! You can go to blogfairy.com to find a cute side design, too. I'll see you soon, little mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good plan. I hope you have fun out there is WaWa land! We are praying for safe travel and return!

    ReplyDelete