Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby Fit Junkies


I think all the women who spend all their time on babyfit.com are bored out of their brains and have nothing else to do but give advice on something they really know nothing about. You know how everyone says every pregnancy is different... well I guess this has not dawned on the "babyfit junkies" because they always love to make everything out to be awful for you. Some advice is helpful but most of it is just stuff they hear from one of their friends moms sister. I honestly think the devil has some part in babyfit because it's a place for women to waste ALL their time. There are women on there with eight children who are not pregnant who still insist on going on to give their advice. The truth of the matter is that no body knows anything for sure and that really you should ONLY talk to your doctor about any concerns because most these women just love to freak out about the little things. So "babyfit" I bid you a farewell, and refuse to go to the site anymore because it only worries my heart, and makes me question my every move. I'll just trust Jesus instead of talking to women who spend eight hours a day on a baby site. Maybe if you want to give so much advice you should go major in psychology? Baby Fit = The Wicked Witch of the West and Baby Fit Junkies = Evil Flying Monkeys.

3 comments:

  1. Funny! I love your choice of pictures! I agree! Stay off of Babyfit! I'm sure there are other sites for the junkies to discover. They should broaden their horizons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby fit is good for some, but if it isn't for you, I say lose it! No good will come of it! Good call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually did make me laugh out loud with this post. What a witty, bright blogger you are, Jay. <3

    ReplyDelete