Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Hundred Acre Wood


Today is a good day so far! I feel content with everything that is happening in my life. Whenever I have a rough day it seems Jesus grants my a day of grace to follow. My mind is at ease and my thoughts are contained. Scott will be home tonight to share a nice dinner with me, and I got a really good nights rest last night. Things are looking up. Maybe I'll even go a little crazy and do some vacuuming (sp) tonight. Today at work is a busy day but it all seems controlled and "soft". I have put everything that has happened at work behind me and am letting whatever his plan may be happen. I have to realize I am powerless and to try and control things is just a silly idea! Why must we control everything? Don't we all need a little "out of control" in our lives? If everything was in control than life would be a big boring black and white world. Maybe I should let the world be more like the hundred acre woods instead of the real world. Who says that you have to live like all the lost ones do? I sure would feel pretty ripped off if I live my life as if everything was under my control. Jesus has a plan for each and every one of us why not just let him do his work and stop fiddling in his business? I think i would get pretty "flustered" if I had someone trying to change my plans all the time. Back off to four more hours or work. I Can Do It, Yes I Can!

4 comments:

  1. Jesus can do it in you, Yes HE can! You are such a precious treasure. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful and encouraging thoughts. I'm blessed by reading your words, yet again. Thank you for walking with Jesus, and helping me walk with Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, Great words and Real life stuff. Keep it real and Keep lookin up. Minute we get focused on ourselves, we are messed! You got it!

    Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a warm and true post, J! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a bright, lovely lady. What a lucky babe your little one is to have a mother like you.

    ReplyDelete