Sunday, June 14, 2009

My First Posting


Yes, yes I've finally given in to the blogging "fad". As my sports loving husband watches the NBA finals between the Lakers and the Magic I decided to stop watching purely out of boredom and to spend this time "blogging". We find out in a short six days what the sex of our baby is (if the baby is in a good mood), and we are very excited. At first Scott thought this extra ultra sound was a waste of money but he has slowly started to cave and show some excitement. We have started to brainstorm for the nursery, and I think that gets us both excited for everything. The thing I am most excited for right now is just getting to know if the baby is a girl or a boy, and then we can finally decided on a name and start to plan plan plan! I find the weeks of work going by quickly, and my belly getting a little bigger as well. Being prego has been much different that I ever expected. I thought all that really happened was you get fat and than you give birth but it is so much different... For the first about twelve weeks I was sick a lot, and quite exhausted, and then I suddenly got my energy back (some of it) and food all the sudden sounds good again , I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Sweet Tarts have been on the top of my list along with pickles, sweet and sour I guess. Meat no longer is very appealing to me. I take a couple of bites and I get naucious, I think it's more of the idea that the animal used to walk is freaking me out. I hope that changes soon because I used to love meet especially sesame chicken but now that doesn't even sound good. Today I went to my in-laws house and ate almost a whole box of mac n' cheese, a large sandwhich, a deviled egg, and some potatoe chips... That's o' ton of food! I have to admit it was delicious though, than I finished off the visit with a nice nap on the couch while Scott talked to his parents... I tried to stay away but the couch was too tempting for me. It will be strange for me when I'm no longer pregnant and I don't have an excuse to sleep for twelve hours a day. Hopefully my baby naps a lot, so I can sneak in some naps as well.

4 comments:

  1. Great post, Rosita! Isn't it fun? I like reading blogs and I will read yours each time you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to be reading your thoughts and updates. You are a star. I'm glad pregnancy is going well. It's was fun to read your post. I look forward to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep writing. You have a good mind and a good heart. Fun to see it in print! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo! add one more to the clan! it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete