Thursday, June 18, 2009

Over Ate


Tonight we went to Old Chicago's, and it was delicious! Avocado dig, hot wings, ton's o veggies and ranch, and two pieces of pizza later I started to look like the marshmallow from Ghostbusters. It was so worth it though. I haven't eaten like that in a little while and it sure made the baby move around in my belly. Now, I am sitting on the couch very full, very tired, and ready to hit the hay! Today was a very roller coaster type day... Work drama but I felt good about it all and feel like everything is getting better as more things gets figured out. What do you do when you feel bad for someone but the reason they struggle is all because of themselves. What do you do? Do you just give them sympathy (which is what they like) or do you expect what you would expect out of anyone else. I don't want to be the evil bad guy but at the same time should everything be equal and everyone be expected to do the same amount of work? I'm not sure what the right thing is to do but hey I guess sometimes the answer isn't as clear as you would want it to be. On a happy note... Tomorrow is Friday!!! And no work on Saturday, that means three wonderful days off to sleep and Father's day right around the corner. Family time is in the cards! I think one of the things I look forward to the most is being able to wake up when I want and not having to obey that PESKY machine called an alarm. Being able to just lay in bed and enjoy the morning scent and sounds makes for a good day. Maybe this weekend I'll even get a little pool time in with my big whale belly!?

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a yummy dinner! That sounds fun, fun, fun! You SHOULD go to the pool this weekend and soak up that good Colorado sunshine! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good way with putting your thoughts to words. Keep on. Keep on. For yourself and for the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you put sunscreen on your belly, if that super-baby gets any exposure to our yellow sun's rays it may well kick right through your stomach!

    ReplyDelete