Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's a Girl!


Yesterday, we went to an ultra sound, and I was on the verge of an emotional breakdown... All I could think of was negative things... What is there is no heart beat, what if we can see what the gender is, what if this guy is wrong? Well, God made me feel silly when everything went great. Scott and I had so much fun, and although Scott was hesitate at first about spending the money, he had a lot of fun. I told the Ultrasound Tech to warn me before he's going to tell me what the gender is so I can prepare myself a little. I thought it was a girl but I couldn't guarantee that. So, than the ultra sound tech says, "Okay, I know what it is, and I've seen IT a couple of times." All I could think was IT??? What do you mean IT? It must be a boy, if he's saying IT. Than he pointed out the signs of it being a GIRL! Scott was surprised and very happy, and I was still surprised and thrilled! She is a big kicker. To watch her on the ultra sound kicking and kicking was pretty funny, and to see her very large feet which are shown above was funny to see. Every time I get an ultra sound the fact that I'm carrying a child becomes more real. We decided on the name Samantha Rose Campbell, and yes we are going to stick to it!

4 comments:

  1. I love the name Samantha Rose! I am so excited to cuddle her and whisper sweet somethings into her pearly ears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Samantha Rose! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete