Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Zonked



Today went quick for a Tuesday, and I am happy to say it is over. You know how you have "off days" well today was def. an off day for me. Everything I did I either dropped or did something wrong with it. I was happy to go home and rest my sore back! Poor Lina had to stay in the Kitchen all day today because I couldn't go home for lunch because we had an assistants meeting. She was happy to see me and happy to run over to her dr. pepper toy box and dump everything out, and than chase after George. Tonight we will be having Bean w. Bacon Soup and Casadillas... A simple meal I think but easy to make and no grilling involved! Yay! Scott didn't sound too excited about the whole menu but I'm sure he'll eat whatever I make him. Tomorrow we have our monthly staff meeting and some people wanted to go to the park.... I'M PRAYING that idea doesn't follow through... it's supposed to be almost 100 degrees out there and I need a comfortable place to sit with AC. I'm crossing my fingers for no park or outdoors meetings. Last night I went to bed at eight o'clock and then woke up through the night with the aches and pains that come with pregnancy. I guess the propper way of describing my mood is, "just plained pooped." Hopefully when Scott comes home I can curl up on the couch with him after dinner, take a bath, and than off to bed again. Well, off to make some dinner and fall asleep!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! What is Beans doing without a collar? I bought a little goody for SRC's wall today. I saw pink and green quilts at Home Goods. I heart you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never beat mom as the first commentor!!! Rest well and drink lots of pepsi and redbull!

    ReplyDelete