Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ka-Chow!


Yes, yes! I have gotten a new car (new to us) and it's wonderful. The shiny Honda I've always dreamed of having. It was a little sad leaving Ol' Blue Moon behind but driving away in the pretty Honda made it a little easier. We needed a more "family friendly" car for when Samantha comes, so we decided to go for a Honda because they are said to be really good cars. We feel very blessed to be able to make this purchase and very blessed that my parents allowed us to trade in the bug as well. The new car drives very smooth compared to the ol' vw, and it much more spacy. I am very happy that I only work 1.2 miles away from work and that we will not be adding up too many miles on the new car. The bug went through a lot... Driving me to middle school some days, taking me to high school, and driving up and down from Fort Collins. Yes, it had it's problems and very expensive fixes for my parents but it was a good car, and lasted longer than I thought it would. Overall though, I am so excited about our new Honda!

3 comments:

  1. Ka Chow! Ka Chow! We're happy for you! Now you can focus on feathering your sweet nest for your darling baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found a Honda! I very VERY good choice! <3

    ReplyDelete