Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baby Steps


Yay! We've been married 1 year last Sunday, and we had plans to go up to Cave of the Winds but I sadly got rejected because I was pregnant... so we headed to the Cliff Dwellings down the street, and I have to say it wasn't worth the twenty dollars we paid to get in but I did get some cute baby shoes out of it! We bought Samantha some Moccosins (sp) that look just like these! I can just picture a little Samantha with a cute dress on wearing her little Indian shoes! We are so excited, and the bigger I get the more excited Scott is getting! We have an ultra sound on Monday, and we have our fingers crossed for nothing but healthy news! After a year of marriage that went very quickly, we both have learned a lot about each other, and I feel very lucky to have such a sweet husband. Scott felt bad that I got rejected at The Cave O' the Winds, and made me feel much better by buying me a 30 cent lollipop! Today, Scott met me a work for lunch and then he headed off to buy sunglasses because his eyes are sensitive and he needs to block the light! He got a good deal with our insurance, and he is very excited to get his stylish sunglasses back in a week. Has the year flown by or what? Just a second ago it was December? And now we are already half way done with the seventh month of the year? Oy yoi yoi, where is the time going? I'm looking forward to a long weekend and lots of sleeping! I had to work last Saturday and I tell ya that having three day weekends is a joy and you get so used to it that when you have to work a regular five day weekend it's ROUGH! Oh well, Lina and I are off to bed while Harry (from Harry and the Hendersons) laughs it up out on the couch... Hmmm sound proof walls one day?

1 comment:

  1. I love Samantha's little boots! You DO have a sweet husband! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete