Thursday, July 9, 2009

Little Kicks

I have been feeling little kicks lately and they are ever so light that it's sometimes hard to tell if it's her or not. But today I was assisting and she kicked really hard! It was refreshing to feel, but kinda surprising. Being on my feet all day does makes them hurt, and I was ready to go home and be off of them. It gets really hot in the office after lunch so dealing with that has been a challenge but I'm hoping it'll get better. Work has been really busy lately but I guess that's a good thing. Scott and I are going shopping tonight so hopefully we can get home early so I can go to sleep a little early and feel rested! It's interesting how sensitive I've become since being pregnant and I always have to wonder if it's because pregnancy or just me. I guess I'll never know. Hopefully little Sam starts kicking more so I can have a piece of mind every day!

4 comments:

  1. Funny picture! How exciting that you are feeling the kicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture gives me the creeps. I don't know why. Still kicks are the best! It was the most exciting thing when I got to feel Cadence and Finn kick. I hope your soreness and tiredness clears up. Pregnancy takes everything out of you. Be very gracious with yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fun! I love the kicks! I can't wait to feel little Sam kick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say that Brad is just about the most all-star husband EVER? Really! What husband is aware enough to say things like that??? Brad is a gem.

    ReplyDelete