Monday, July 6, 2009

Simply Me


When I was little I LOVED the movie Cinderella, and my siblings would celebrate if the vhs tape broke. I think the reason Cinderella was my favorite movie was because it shows how being a good person will eventually be praised. I think I liked the whole magical theme to is as well... Like the fairy godmother or the mice turning into handsome horses. I liked that my imagination was being fed. Cinderella never thought she deserved more which is funny because she did deserve more, but yet she was so humble and did what she was told to do so and really never complained. I know that if I was Cinderella I would have handled things a lot differently. Maybe we should all strive to be like Cinderella... Just work work work and be the best person we can be, and then don't expect to be praised for it. If you follow the lord than you will be praised when it is your time to go up th heaven. But until than just work our hearts out, work like we're working for Jesus and that's all we can really do right? Although, most of us have much better lives then Cinderelly, just be grateful that our time here on Earth can be shared with family and loved ones. Right?

2 comments:

  1. Right! I love her, too. She's so loving and kind. She knows who she is - the outer shell doesn't seem to matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great mindset. The praise of Jesus is worth so much more than the praise of people who are worth much less.

    ReplyDelete