Monday, July 20, 2009

Funny Girl

Last night was a very interesting one... I've been having some pains in my lower right abdomen, and it wasn't getting any better so I decided to go to the ER. Everyone there was very nice and they did and ultra sound to make sure all my parts were working and working correctly. Samantha looked fine, a bit of a fire-ey child. I guess she's been kicking my in the kidney a lot, and my uterus is stretching so that's the reason for the pain. The funny thing is every time the ultra sound tech would sweep over her legs she would kick at it. They were very large kicks and I guess little Samantha will take after her mother and be a soccer player and sassy. Maybe she will be like the funny girl, on a mission to be independent? Hopefully she is a little more tame that I was! I was very happy to see that she was okay and that she was moving more than ever! She is still breech and hopefully she switches soon. I guess they have plenty of time to switch though so I'm not so concerned. We got home just before midnight and I was very tired so it was not hard to fall asleep. Today, I have my twenty week ultra sound and I am excited but feel a little foolish because I went to the ER just last night but it was a piece of mind to know that my kidneys, ovaries, and apendix are okay. I guess you make decisions for a reason maybe I'll never know why but I'm glad I went just a little embarresed to tell the doctor... We'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you went, too! Now you can rest! I am so excited to meet little Samantha! I hope she is JUST like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully she won't have Barara's nose. That would be sad. You have a much cuter nose. ;)

    ReplyDelete