Thursday, March 17, 2011

Snot Nose



Poor Miss Sam has a snot nose - and being the fart that she is... she is not a fan of the whole wiping your nose gig. It seems that whatever her cuzzies have - she gets OR whatever Sam has - her Cuzzies get. The joy of having children play with other children. Today - Kelli, Bird, Bug, Sam, Millie, and I went on a walk to the park. Though a slight bit windy - it was warm! I was pushing Bug and Bird while Kelli carried Mi in "her pouch" (as Sophie called it), and pushed Sam. Clara sang, " Going Park, Going Park..." while we got ready. Sam got to swing peacefully while Clara and Sophie took turns on the other swing. Miii slept the whole time. A little Vit. D was probably good for all those snot noses... although a little boy was at the park with his grans and she mentioned he threw up last night.... "Greaaaat" I thought - now I know the next illness that will spread among us. Spring could not come any quicker. I am ready for tank tops again - I am ready for Sam to splash around in the pool, and to mooch some free zoo passes off of Auntie Kelli. No more of this snow business. Maybe I can have the Campbells and Mastons up and move to Arizona where Winter does not exist. Scott is working on the broken dish washer at the moment - apparently some gizmo is leaking and now the house smells like burnt rubber and copper - great.... Scotts job interview went well- we have high hopes! Must go!
Xoxo
JRC

3 comments:

  1. Poor snotty face. No fun, especially when you don't know how to blow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing when Mason's grandma said he threw up less than 12 hours before. Oh goody. Happy to see you've blogged again. :) I need to see more pictures of the BAMS!
    I guess all the sickness trading between cousins is good because it's strengthening their immune systems...sigh.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh BAMS! Such a cutie-patootie!

    ReplyDelete