Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mentally Done


I am so tired! Work has been very exhausting. From doing the ordering for the whole practice - and just trying to stay sain- - I am just mentally done! Have you ever gotten the feeling where you just want to crawl in a hole and hit the rewind button? My brain is so stacked with responsibility - that I get overwelmed. There are 20 women in this practice, and a couple of them are just waiting for me to fail. Every night I go home and say, " Okay, tomorrow will be a better day and I will just keep my mouth shut - not say a word!" But, I do and htan I go home that very same night feeling that very same way! Ughhhhhhhhhhhh. Did I tell you how excited I am to not hear my neighbor SLAM his door shut every hour? Sometimes I imagine myself going out there and saying, "I HAVE A BABY THAT IS TRYING TO SLEEP, MUST YOU SLAM YOUR DOOR LIKE HARRY AND THE HENDERSONS????" Than I think twice and remember I am 5 foot 2 inches tall - a little on the chubby side... I am not as threatening as I seem..... Dang! On a positive note... our apprasil came in at 2,000 dollars over what we purchased it for - so we are home free there! Not the underwriter goes to town.... Lord, please give us a nice underwriter! Tomorrow- is a new day and I will go in there shut my mouth and just putz along! I think I can, I think I can! I'll let ya know!

3 comments:

  1. Just keep your eyes on Jesus. Keep looking at Him. I'm so happy the appraisal came out well. I love you tremendously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, the lovely politics of working outside the home. Yes, you will love not having such an loud neighbor. :) YAHOO for the appraisal!!! That is a miracle as I hear that it is INCREDIBLY rare that an appraisal is over the purchase price these days (like crazy rare). What a screaming deal you got! :) You need to get some R&R today (Thursday). <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Harry and the Hendersons. I need the DVD so I can show the scary parts at school. You shall regroup and rest this weekend. I love you! Oh, you aren't chubby.

    ReplyDelete