Saturday, March 26, 2011

Giddie Up


Have you ever checked out the Campbell's Soups Recipe Website?? If not - I highly recommend it. It will provide many delicious meals for you and your family. What you are seeing up top is French Onion Pork Burgers. I substituted the pork for beef because it's what we had on hand. I have to say the beef probably would have tasted better. All I did was chop up some white onion and mix it in with the shredded pork, made them in to some plump patties, cook them in a frying pan til' they are almost done, pour the french onion soup into the pan, place a lid on it, and wait until they are completely cooked. They were pretty satisfying I must say! The other day I was telling my boss how delicious my Enchiladas were and he asked if I was really hungry when I ate them?? He said that when you are really hungry things taste a lot better... Thanks, I guess?? Dork.

Look at Sam's cute pony. Although... it doesn't stay in for very long. The rubber band is no match for Sam's sticky little fingers. She was fresh out of the bath - and too tired to fight me. I got my picture... I guess that's all that matters. Today I went over to see my co-worker/friend Traci. Poor thing - looked pretty beat up. I hope she feels better tomorrow. Her Mama is with her, and I'm sure that really helps. It's probably one of those moments where you want to curl up on the floor and cry for your mommy.
Look at her go! She can now get on and off all by herself. Look at Lina waiting for her turn so patiently. Scott had a pretty good interview with Dish the other day. Now - we wait for the final call. Pray, pray, pray he gets this job. It'll be nice to have that second income back!
XoXo
JRC

1 comment:

  1. I will have to check out that recipe site. Cute Sam ponytail!

    ReplyDelete