Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Joyful Breakfast & a Distructive Child




This morning I woke up with quite a bit of energy. I let Scott sleep in, and took Sam downstairs... changed her diaper and gave her a delicious sippy cup full of warm milk. As she watched her morning dose of Mickey Mouse Club House, I decided to make breakfast. I made Sam a small (one egg) omelet, and I think she may have gotten one bite out of it. I started to boil two eggs for myself, and made Scott a sausage and cheese omelet. I toasted some bread and cooked up a piece of turkey bacon for myself. I also made some Orange Juice from the can. It was a pretty fulfilling breakfast. Scott was pretty pleased to come downstairs to a hot breakfast.

Oh, how I love my Thursdays... Such a relief to come home on Wednesday nights and think, "I get to stay home tomorrow and relax!" Work has been stressful as always... So much drama always going around. I'm glad I get a whole four days off from it. I will not answer my phone for anyone at work. Although, Traci is in surgery as we speak getting her Thyroid and some Lymph Nodes out. I will call her husband to make sure she did well. I know that if I had surgery though - I would want to rest a lot and be with my family.
Sam has been playing with her Learning Cookie Jar that her Grannie Maston bought for her when she was about 6 months old. She loves to throw the blocks in it and hear the Cookie Jar sing. Yesterday, Sam decided to throw one of out dining room chairs down the stairs, and now it is one big butt away from crumbling to pieces. Scott and I have to go to Furniture Row today and look at chairs due to only having two anyways.

Scott has an interview tomorrow with some more Dish people - hopefully he gets the hire soon, so we can start moving along with our plans to make the house look a little nicer. All the Dish people seem to really want him, just need him to go through the looong process of getting hired.

Well - off I go to relax and to furniture shopping due to my violent child.
XoXo
JRC

3 comments:

  1. Children are good at that. Good job making a tasty breakfast. Remember: Breakfast is the most important meal of the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sammers is Missy Strong Girl!
    Your breakfast sounds very tasty! I love you! I leave for Phoenix right after school tomorrow. I'm going to miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you cut Sam's bangs? She looks cute!

    ReplyDelete