Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Nice Sunday

Today, we started off the day with a nice mug of coffee, and then some relaxing time on the couch. Lina sat beside us while George did his "Catly" job by hunting the odd all black wasp looking creature that flew into our house. George did not full fill his duties because Scott had to swap him with a bible study book of mine. I think George felt a little De-Man-ded. We then got Scott all ready to go to Vegas for his work conference... I helped him pick out some very "stylish" outfits that he looked very cute in, then we packed him up, and he was off to the airport at noon. Lina and I then decided to take a nice long nap starting on the couch but then we migrated to the bedroom where we disturbed George's slumber. We woke up to a nice clean house that I decided to randomly clean while Scott was getting ready, but I am mighty glad that it's done with and now I can slump around while Scott's gone and not worry abot cleaning up the mess! I went over to a co-worker/friends house to help her pack a little and to go to dinner. It was a nice night with some Twilight involved which always makes for a good time! Now, here Lina and I sit on the couch at 11:30 at night, and George is up in his den being angry about something? Tomorrow my sister in-law (scott's real sister) is coming over to see the baby room and to have lunch, so I'm very happy that I cleaned and that I don't have to worry about it in the morning. I can sleep in, which will only be till about 7 because I am now wired to not sleep in past the hour of 8 because I work early hours at work. I can maybe even have time to take a morning nap too! Scott called after he got out of the Nintendo meeting and he got a free copy of Super Mario Brothers! I am very excited for him to come home with all his fun free goodies! He seemed to be having a good time which is good! I am awaiting his second call but I have a feeling I might be catching z's when he calls. I'm off to lock all the doors, close all the blinds and fall asleep! Night Night

1 comment:

  1. Night night, little birdie!
    Have a lovely Monday! I'll call you on my way home! xoxolove you!

    ReplyDelete