Sunday, August 16, 2009

Busy Weekend


This weekend I wish I had a twin that could pretend to be me. I felt like I was pulled in several directions and now I am pooped. Yesterday I got a call at 8 in the morning from one of the Doctor's, and I had to go in to assist with an extraction, than I was invited to my nephew Finn's 1st birthday, so I went over to his house to celebrate than I was called a second time to help the other Doc. with another extraction. It was overall a very busy day! Today I got to sleep all day which was nice except for the fact that I am now wired to go and it is midnight . Tomorrow is my "24 weeks" appt. but I'm really 25 weeks measuring at 26 weeks. So hopefully little Sam is doing well in there, she is moving a lot which is a good sign. Last night we bought one of her car seats, it's pink and brown with birdies and flowers on it, we also bought a buzzy/swinging chair, which matching the color of our couch and has a pink flower and lady bug for her to look up at. Than, I ordered the changing table we registered for off line and got the changing pad and changing pad cover. So overall it was a busy Sam weekend! We also bought some decoration for her room... a fairy canvas, a soft duck picture, and a clock! We still have one more wall to cover and we don't know what we are going to do with that yet. Now, we have to do the curtains, the closet, and get the rocking chair. We're almost done!

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo! It was nice to see you on Saturday! After you left, it poured! I'm glad you were able to rest and I can't wait to see Sam's new stuff! I hope the doctors appt. goes well! I'm so excited to meet little Samwise. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy busy busy! Thanks for coming to the big part-ay. It was fun to see you there! You are a wonderful aunt, sister and mama.

    ReplyDelete