Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jealous of Amelia Bedilia


It's hard to make everyone happy isn't it? It's hard to just smile and not say anything for me. Sometimes holding my tongue is harder than I think. Why can't it be easier than it is. Sometimes I wish I was a little more like Amelia Bedilia... Naive about things rather than picking every situation I'm in. Maybe I just haven't learned enough about myself yet to the point where I know how to control myself and just stay out of things. For some reason if someone looks upset I have to ask why and know the details. Why can't I just go on with life and not ask and if they want to tell me, they can just tell me. I guess I just need to learn more about myself and try and teach myself how to shut my lips at the appropriate times. We'll see!! Til' Then!

3 comments:

  1. It's because you are interested in others. That's a good thing, Silly! I love Amelia! And YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a life long journey. Keep looking at Jesus. I think He's the only one that can make us feel so secure that we don't need to put in our two cents, so full that we don't need to advertise our emptiness, so alive that we don't need to follow the stench of death anymore. You are such a star. Thank you so much for sharing the thoughts of your beautiful mind and heart. It always encourages me to know that I'm not alone in these thoughts, feelings and struggles! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE that you are so discerning and want others to share their burdens with you!

    ReplyDelete