Monday, August 10, 2009

A Light @ The End of The Tunnel?


This is a random picture taken' about two months ago, or maybe even longer ago? I think it was actually before I was pregnant... hmmm. Anywho it's a silly picture of me but a cute one of my beans. Today, Scott and I had to run to petsmart to get her some ear "gunk" cleaner. She seems to me much "perkier" to me now that she has clean ears. While we were there, there was a boxer, golden retriever, and a basset hound doing some doggy training school. They were very funny to watch because none of them wanted to be there. The Golden kept looking around for someone to pet him/her, the basset hound looked exhausted and a little annoyed that he/she was even there with the big dogs, and the boxer just looked too hyper and out of it to even realize where it was. We never attempted to bring Lina to a training class because she would soon forget all of her lessons and go back to her princess ways. She is a very loyal pup and that's all that matters to me. Although, I would love not to have to lock her up every time we leave, but if we don't she likes to "potty" on the carpet... UGH! She is very appreciative of me and Scott though! She met a fellow pom the other day... His name was TAZ, and she did not like Taz because Taz likes to bark as much as she does and that doesn't settle for a good match now does it. Lina still misses our old golden retriever, Sandy and still gets excited to this day if you say her name. :( Lina got to go to Breckenridge and Frisco this weekend... Although I did not have a ball of fun, I'm pretty sure her and Scott had a good time. There's just something about being 6 months pregnant and not wanting to be in the car for longer then 20 minutes. It's funny all the wierd pregnancy symptoms I've had... Awful rash, leg cramps, acid reflex, horrible back aches, Sam kicking me in the ovaries, and never seeming to get a big full breath. I know that this will all be worth it but I am already looking forward to the end of pregnancy and not having to go through it for another five years, so hopefully God grants me a quick next four months, and an easy labor! We shall see what he has in store for me though, I guess one never knows. Tomorrow is my long day at work and we do not get a lunch because all three Doctors will be in and all three doctors decided to schedule appts. over lunch... how considerate of them! Oh well, business is business and a job is valuable right now. I am looking forward to maternity leave even if we have to cut our cable for three months to afford it, I'm def. looking forward to a "summer break" type time. Even though I won't be sleeping very much, I am still excited to be thinking about something else other than work. Scott goes to Las Vegas this month for a work convention. It'll be interesting to see how Lina tolerates him being gone. When I left for Washington she was pretty depressed, so we will see what the outcome is! I think Scott will have fun learning about all these new systems! He'll be very busy though! I on the other hand will be at home working. Work has been going by fast lately which is a plus because sometimes those 10 hour days seem to be never ending. Just keeping a positive attitude will be part of the solution to keeping those fast going days! I slept all day today and it was very nice! I had a peanut butter sandwhich which is one of my favs! Well, time for bed! Gotta get up earlier then the sun! Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. That is SUCH a cute picture of you and BEANS! I hope you have a good day tomorrow and feel all perky and happy! I love you!

    ReplyDelete