Friday, October 2, 2009

Ready for the Weekend


After a long week of work, I am ready for the weekend. Tomorrow, I plan to sleep for at least four hours while Scott is at work. I am very excited and I'm sure Sam is too. It is officially October which is exciting! Yahoo October is my favorite month, I don't know if it's because my Birthday month or because of the fall feelings that come along with it... or maybe both. Anyways, yahoo for October. Scott's birthday is next Thursday and he will be 31! What an ol' man. We will be going to Ted Montana's for dinner and I have bought him a Bronco waffle T-shirt. Next Thursday is when my next OB appt. and I will be 8 months along, let's all hope for good and healthy news. Well, it's off to work for me... another day of training.. wahoo. Oh well the lady I'm training is very nice and easy to train so hopefully it goes by quickly!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful day at work. I'm sure Scott will love his gift and I hope he has a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rose! I hope you DO sleep for four hours!

    ReplyDelete