Wednesday, September 30, 2009

S to the Weet


Just as Scott and I thought we had it all figured out, God has thrown us another surprise. Today, when I arrived home from work, Scott had some interesting news to share with me. His boss had called and offered him a Hollywood in Lakewood, Colorado. I was instantly relieved, but Scott and I also had to go over option and rethink our plan now. We were thinking that Scott would just take unemployment and take care of Sam while doing so but when given this opportunity we had to rethink. It is truly a blessing that we will lucky enough to have two incomes when Sam is born. We ultimately decided for Scott to take the job, and now we are both very excited that we have been taken care of. It is truly amazing and wonderful that Scott's bosses thought that much of him that they were willing to offer him another store. We were completely content with the fact that Scott got laid off because everything happens for a reason, and we are now even more content that we have a safe secure spot at the moment and can get our bills paid off like we had planned on in the very beginning. I am so lucky that I get to take my three months maternity leave now, and that I will be well rested before I go back to work. Ahhh, thank you Jesus for taking care of us and giving our hearts peace no matter what happens. We are lucky and grateful.

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! He is so very good to us! I'm glad that He saw to you so quickly in your time of need. What an amazing God we serve! I love you loads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! I'm so thankful, too! It's a miracle!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete