Sunday, December 20, 2009

Emotions


I can't begin to explain the emotions you go through as a post pregnant woman with a newborn. Only the millions of women who do it can relate. Last night I was at my end, I was brought to my knees I guess. For the past month, I've been trying to numb my brain and convince myself that there is some way that this can be made easy. Yes, think again Jenny Campbell... This will never be easy, parenting let alone having a newborn will NEVER be made easy. Yes, there are good moments but there will always be bad. I guess it's left up to me to realize that the bad moments will pass and everyone has them. Babies cry and sometimes that's just what they need to do. There will be some days where you won't sleep and you're baby won't sleep either. Than there will be others where you feel like things should be harder. Scott's long hours are almost coming to an end, and I'm praying for instant relief when I get to see him more and get his help. Last night I called him crying and he came home and told me that I'm the best wife and mother and that they love me. Sometimes the simple things can make your terrible night turn for the better. I wake up this morning and Scott says I promise things will get better, and you're doing a great job. I guess the encouragement goes a long way. I call my sister crying my eyes out, and yet again more encouragement... Family is a treasure and I am so very thankful for mine.

2 comments:

  1. You ARE doing a fantastic job. You are a natural mama. Sam I Am is a lucky little ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a rock star. Press on, look at Jesus, rejoice always. They tell us these are the good times ;) !

    ReplyDelete