Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Blissful Weekend




Sam was cold so she decided it might be nice to share her daddy's shirt while she enjoyed a little Monsters Inc. This week has been blissful. We started on Thursday with Enchiladas and visiting my parents for dinner. It's always nice to see Granny, Gramps, and Uncle Jo. Sam putted around the backyard with Lina and enjoyed the beautiful, sunny evening. On Friday - we made our wal mart stop... saving money always makes me happy! We got a pretty red quilt - that I will photograph sometime later - am too lazy to go do it now. Sam was such a good little bug at Wal-mart! So good - that we bought her a set of plastic golf clubs so she can practice her swing ;). Poor beans got hit in the eye with a toy golf ball - she was not pleased with me... Scott let her sleep on the bed, so I don't think she has any memory of the tragic accident anymore. Yesterday - we went to the nursery and looked at all the pretty flowers and trees. We strolled along southlands and enjoyed the sun. We stopped by home depot and found trees for much cheaper than at the nursery. We picked out the White Pine... I liked them the most because their needles were so soft and not so pokey! Scott and I spend Sam's nap time digging big holes. I got sunburned and spent the night itching. Today- Scott's brother came over and helped Scott plant the trees just in time for the rain and snow. Did you hear the wind last night?? It woke me up last night - and I was wondering if I needed to wake Sam and Scott up and go down to the basement for cover. I was very tired today, and needed a nap.
Isn't Sam cute? She likes to enjoy her breakfast while looking out the back window at the traffic. We trimmed her bangs this weekend - so she doesn't look so hobo-ish. I guess I'm ready to go back to work. I have a lot to do so hopefully it goes by quickly.
Bye Bye

3 comments:

  1. I love the "Sam in Daddy's shirt" picture and how peaceful she looks eating her banana while looking outside. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an adorable pic of Daddy and Sam acting like kangaroos!
    I can't wait to see the red quilt.
    I'm glad Beans got some special treatment. Poor Pom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bliss. I hope you had a wonderful day at work and that things continue to go so beautifully for you and yours!
    xoxo brad

    ReplyDelete