Monday, February 8, 2010

Tax Time is Taxing!


ARG! I'm so frustrated right now! I'm sitting on hold waiting to get information that will allow me to submit my taxes. Not only do I think that Taxes are made way harder than they need to be BUT even when you get the special people tax turbo it's still difficult, and I STILL have to call the IRS. ARG! Oh well, I guess waiting on hold on this snowy depressing day isn't bad! But, yes! There is hope... Finally my taxes were approved... That head ache is over (crossing my fingers!). Tomorrow is work, Sam is sleeping (I think) soundly in her crib, and me? I am waiting for Scott to get home... a little anxious due to the slick roads. My feet are freezing, so I bundled little SRC up in lots of fleece. I can not tell you how excited and looking forward to summer days where Sam can wear short sleeves, cute shorts, and sandles. So many more possible cold months ahead... I am even looking forward to rain over snow. This year has been too cold, and I'm over it. I am so looking forward to boxing up my sweatpants,hoodies,and slippers... Looking forward to tanks, sport shorts, and flip flops! Oh Spring... PLEASE COME EARLY this year... I would be incredibly thankful for that! Okay... I just got the text that Scott is on his way home to us... Yay.
Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. Two more months, MAX! You will make it! I love you, good work on your taxes!

    ReplyDelete